Through COR Health’s Rehabilitative Community Support Services, we apply a positive, strengths based, team approach with a focus on continuous improvement, empowerment, and achievement. COR Health is committed to utilizing evidence based practices, providing trauma informed services, and being a co-occurring capable program.
Our Rehabilitative Community Support Services are funded by MaineCare and operate within the rules and regulations of Section 28.
These treatment services are designed to retain or improve functional abilities which have been negatively impacted by the effects of cognitive or functional impairment and are focused on behavior modification and management, social development, and acquisition and retention of developmentally appropriate skills.
- Problem solving activities in order to help develop and maintain skills and abilities necessary to manage behavioral health treatment needs
- Learning the social skills and behaviors necessary to live with and interact with other community members
- Building and maintaining satisfactory relationships with peers or adults
- Learning the skills that will improve self-awareness, environmental awareness, social appropriateness and support social integration
- Learning awareness of and appropriate use of community services and resources
The overall goal of these services is a demonstrated increase in: level of functioning, skill development, well-being, and stability in the home and community; as well as a decrease in maladaptive behaviors.
Be an active MaineCare recipient
Be under 21 years of age
Diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability or developmental disability
Functional assessment documenting functional impairment
COR Health is currently accepting referrals in the following locations: York County, Cumberland County, Androscoggin County, Sagadahoc County, and Southern Oxford County (Porter, Hiram, Fryeburg, Brownfield, Denmark, Otisfield, Norway, Oxford).
To learn more about rehabilitative community support services offered by COR Health, please contact us at 207-347-6106, email us at email@example.com or complete our convenient Referral Form.