Employees Are Our Greatest Asset
At COR Health, we recognize that to be a great home care company, we must have great employees. Engaged, energized, passionate employees who take ownership for the care and service our COR Health team members deliver and who are driven to do their best each day for their clients. As we state to potential caregivers, “It’s more than a job ~ it’s a calling.”
All companies promote their strengths, but We Promote Our People because we believe they are the basis for our success and what sets us apart from our competition.
COR Health is fortunate that our COR Health team members come to us with an innate passion for serving others. Our COR Health team members love what they do and are personally fulfilled by their work and the impact they have on the clients, families and communities they serve.
Building a Multi-Language Community
One of the accomplishments COR Health is most proud of and thankful for is our amazing community of home care and support professionals. This community believes outstanding outcomes begin with good communication. Dedicated to this ideal, COR Health team members represent a diverse group with a multitude of languages skills.
Currently represented languages include American Sign, Arabic, Bosnian, Cambodian, Cantonese, English, Farsi, French, Hindi, Japanese, Navajo, Nigerian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Somali, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Yugoslav and many more.
Career Opportunities at COR Health
COR Health has exciting career opportunities for professionals who find personal rewards in providing compassionate care and quality home care services.
COR Health is looking for Nurses (RNs and LPNs) as well as Certified Nursing Assistants and Caregivers (ie. Personal Support Specialists “PSS”) to provide services.
For those Nurses that may have one year or less in the homecare industry, we offer the opportunity to participate in the COR Health Preceptor Program, the first approved program in the State of Maine.
For our Behavioral Health Services, we are also hiring experienced and non-experienced Caregivers (ie. Behavioral Health Professional “BHP”) who are responsible for providing rehabilitative community support services to children with functional limitations and cognitive impairments.
As a COR Health team member, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients, their families and support teams. For your dedication, all COR Health employees are rewarded with:
- Education Workshops
- Flexible hours and with clients statewide, you can work close to home
- Competitive Compensation, paid biweekly
- Work as your schedule allows; choose to provide care on an intermittent basis, work per diem, day-time or overnight
- Training and professional development opportunities
Full time employees receive:
- Employee benefit program offering health coverage through for full time employees and eligible dependents
- Voluntary dental vision, short term disability and other services
- Other benefits include phone discounts, pre-paid legal coverage and other community related discount programs
COR Health maintains the highest possible professional standards. All of our staff must be able to clear the following criteria without exception:
- Passing a written test and demonstration of competencies to perform skills
- Local and national criminal background check
- DMV records clearance
- Social Security validation
- Validation of respective licenses
- Sex Offender Registry Checks
- Child Protective Check
- Professional Reference Checks