At COR Health, we understand how difficult it is to ask for assistance, and are sensitive to the overwhelming amount of choices available when confronted with care needs. You do not have to face these challenges alone. Let COR Health assist in making the best decisions for you or your loved one’s home care. COR Health is committed to utilizing evidence based practices, providing trauma informed services and being a co-occurring capable program.
- Since 2005, we have provided Home Care and Nursing Services for pediatric and adult clients.
- We help those in need to convalesce or simply age safely in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
- We have Caregivers that speak over 20 different languages, including Arabic, Bosnian, Cambodian, Cantonese, English, Farsi, French, Hindi, Japanese, Navajo, Nigerian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Somali, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Yugoslav and many more..
- We offer compassionate care at affordable rates.
- We are licensed by the State of Maine.
Whether at home, in a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home, COR Health offers a helping hand with a full spectrum of home care needs.
We demonstrate our commitment to our Mission & Values through our “COR Health Promise”:
Our COR Health Promise to Each Client
- Respect the Rights of Our Clients & Families
- Provide Compassionate Care
- ClientFirst Service
- Commitment to Improving Quality of Life
- Be Respectful of Clients’ Religious & Cultural Beliefs
Our COR Healh Promise to Each Employee
- Respect the Rights of Our Employees
- Focus on Continuous Improvement & Skill Development Through Training & Mentorship
- Commitment to Personal & Professional Growth
- Be Respectful of Employees’ Religious & Cultural Beliefs